Sponsors

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tamagotchi + Color - Oyajitchi and Otokitchi

Finally my Meidotchi has grown into the old-timer stage: she became Otokitchi. It took such a long time for her to grow in this stage (10 years/days). Anyway here are some pictures I took of her and what happened after she got married.


Otokitchi just hanging around


Closeup of Otokitchi


It's never too late to fall in love :)

a baby boy!


an hour later the baby grew into Oyajitchi. He skipped the toddler and teenage stage.



Close-up of Oyajitchi

Well there you have it, that's how you get Oyajitchi on the TMGC+C. It's important to note that if a girl is born you will get Gorippatchi instead of Oyajitchi. I so wanted to get Gorippatchi :( Well, I'll try again. I'll let Oyajitchi get old and then marry him. Maybe this time around I'll get Gorippatchi.
Till next time :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the tama-kings castle in white. That's all i know about it.

Anonymous said...

Oops... I meant to post on the white castle bit... sorry!

Unknown said...

yeah, now that you mention it, the white castle looks exactly like the Tama King's Castle :)