Sponsors

Friday, January 2, 2009

Tamagotchi + Color - Chamametchi

Another quick update. There's so much going on with this tama, I can hardly keep up! But that's definitely a good thing:) To start off this post let me show you a picture of the teen character that my Sakuramotchi grew into:


Chamametchi! Again, this is a new character for me; I've never had her before now and I can't get over how cute she is!


I decided to take her to the playground and there she met Young Dorotchi. They had quite a long conversation, I wish I knew what they were talking about. Can anyone read the speech bubble and leave a comment with the translation?

I don't know if I mentioned it already, I've planted a hapihapi tree which has already grown up a little bit. Once the tree grows to full size I'll receive a visit from Hapihapitchi which should increase the happy bar. I can't wait to see what Chamaetchi will grow up into. I'll keep you guys posted :)

No comments: