Sponsors

Monday, January 5, 2009

Tamagotchi + Color - Marriage Finally

Finally my LoveZukintchi was ready to get married. I've been really curious to see how the marriage animation would turn out to be. And I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. Below are a series of pictures I took of the animation. I apologize if the photos are not so clear, The animation was very fast and my camera could hardly keep up.

Visiting the matchmaker


Mametchi is the lucky guy :D

Love at first sight!

Fireworks in Color!

New baby boy! The character's name is Kinotchi

LoveZukintch and Kinotchi playing

Kinotchi sleeping, Awwww so sweet :D

LoveZukintchi leaving :'(

Kinotchi calling my name.

Well there you have it. My first generation of my TMGC+C. I sort of don't like the fact that the parent leaves right after having the baby. It was nice having the parent and child for a couple of days before starting the new generation. But overall it's been fun and I can't wait to get the new characters. I will be posting images of all the new characters I get so don't forget to check back often.


1 comment:

Marshmallow Recipes said...

Greatt blog I enjoyed reading