Sponsors

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tamagotchi + Color: Mametchi


Just a quick update; My TMGC+C has evolved into Mametchi :) I was hoping to get Kutchipatchi but instead I got this guy. I have to say that it's been nice having him around these past few days. My favourite animation of Mametchi is right before he poops >_< He makes such a funny face :D
Also You might notice that I refurbished his living room to the royal theme. This was the most expensive style (more than 3000 gp) but I love how spacious the room looks now. I'm now trying to upgrade the rest of the rooms to the royal theme but this will take some time...patience is a virtue.
Till next time! TTFN :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you buy your tamagotichi+colour i love it and live
in australia.

Unknown said...

i bought it from ebay. But they're also available from Yesasia.com

Anonymous said...

thanks Jesmond,
here go to http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=152138
for tamagotichi+colour codes.
contact me at tamatalk my username is

royal_tama_king