Sponsors

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tamagotchi + Color - Kuro-Mametchi

Yesterday my Young Mametchi evolved into Kuro-Mametchi. He's not exactly the cutest character but I think he looks really cool with his piercings...he rocks :)

Here's an extra closeup shot of him. For some reason these photos turned out better than usual...I don't know why.

I'd like to mention that I bought the nyokinyoki (did I spell that right?) potion from the Tama Depa. It was really expensive (3600) but worth it. When used it makes the tree grow instantly. I've used it countless times until I managed to get a money tree and received 1000 gotchi points from it :D.
Anyway, my Kuro-Mametchi got married to a Furawatchi a few hours ago and I have another baby boy. I was hoping to get a girl so that I could get Gorripatchi, but oh well, I can get Kutchipatchi now, he's one of my favourite characters.

No comments: