Sponsors

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tamagotchi + Color - Chamametchi

I took a couple more pictures of Chamametchi before she grows into an adult. It had been snowing for days on the TMGC+C but today it finally started raining and so I decided to use an item I bought: the umbrella.

I loved the umbrella animation. It was so precious :D Chamametchi started running around with it and then she goes off screen for a few seconds. Then she appears again floating down, using her umbrella as a parachute.



Also you may notice that the hapohapi tree has grown to full size. After Chamametchi ate the heart -shaped fruit she received a visit from Hapihapitchi and her happy bar increased. I'm currently trying to get another happy item by using the magnifying glass, but nothing has happened so far.
Till next time.

No comments: