Sponsors

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tamagotchi V5 - US Designs

Tamagotchi V5 - US Designs

Just a quick post...for those living in America and who still don't know: Bandai America has finally released the designs that will be available in US stores. I found these on TamaTalk. To see them just click here. As always there is a bigger selection of designs in America (12 for now) than in any other country. Personally I think that the colors are a bit too flashy, I like the simpler colors released in Europe and Japan.
On a different note, I'll soon be posting a photo of my whole collection of Tamagotchis so check back soon. I know that this blog is a bit dry for now, seeing as I still don't have my Familitchi yet, but I promise that once I get them I will treat you with loads of photos and details. Till then ...cya :D

No comments: