Sponsors

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Familitchi release date

While in some countries, like the UK and Australia, people can already buy the new V5 tamagotchi, many other countries are still waiting...and Malta (where I live) is one of the latter countries. Anyway, the release date for Tamagotchi V5 in Malta is 4th February...I don't know about other countries...man I can't wait!!! Personally I think that this version will be the best release of Tamagotchi YET, It's got the biggest resolution ever seen on any Tamagotchi yet...and there are so many characters.

The picture above was made by me a few years ago when I was experimenting with a 3D software (click on the image to see a larger version of it), You might have seen this and other pictures of tamas in 3D on TamaTalk. I had also gave permission to a Tamatalk user (Bellsprout) to post them on his/her website (click here to visit the website). Well now that I have my own website I'll be posting them here. I have made all the characters from the Version 1 tamagotchi except the old timers (Ojitchi and Otakitchi) I'll post one every day so make sure to visit ;)

No comments: