Sponsors

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Familitchi


Here's Mattaritchi. I created him today, he's a teen (or a toddler? I'm not sure) character from Tamagotchi V5 / Familitchi. He looks kinda sweet in a creepy way lol. What do you guys think? No word from the local toystore yet so I'm still waiting to buy my /familitchi and I have no idea when they'll be available here :( I'll keep you posted. In the meantime I'll be creating 3D characters from Tamagotchi V5 and posting them here for you guys. So keep visiting! :D See ya.
P.S. The images here have been created by me..it was hard work and I wouldn't like it if someone stole them. If you feel like you really need to take one of the images, please leave a comment with your email address asking for permission. I will then contact you and tell you what to do.

No comments: