Sponsors

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Buy Tamagotchi Pictures


Hi, some visitors to this blog have contacted me and asked me to sell them some of the 3D images that I've been creating...So I've decided to start selling them here. I can accept special orders from you guys...so if anyone wants to order a particular image with any special / personalized requirements, just contact me by clicking here. Please include your specific requirements and also the size you want...you can order them as big as you want it's not a problem. The images make great posters for any Tamagotchi Fan and they also are great for framing in Kids' rooms. The price is $3.50 for any image, I only accept PayPal. So don't hesitate to contact me by using the email: here. If you have problems sending me an email, then just leave your details and email address in the guestbook (link on the right) or leave a comment with this post and I will contact you as soon as possible. The images will be sent to you via email as an attachment.

EDIT: I've just finnished creating my first ever online shop...it's not perfect but it's a start ;) click on the cute "SHOP" image on the right of this blog to visit it. I'll be adding more stuff soon...I hope that you guys like it.

No comments: