Sponsors

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Familitchi - Mamekatchi

Sorry for the long wait guys, I've been super busy lately, but I somehow found the time to create the above 3D image...it's Mamekatchi, a teen character from the new Tamagotchi Familitchi... I'm not sure if it's really a teen character...maybe it's a toddler...can anyone tell me please? Also I don't know if you've noticed but I added a donation button on the right side of this page, I'm counting on you guys to raise enough funds for me to buy a Familitchi. The problem is not that I don't have money but it's because I don't have an international credit card to buy stuff online. My credit card only allows me to buy things locally. Therefore I've opened a PayPal account and I'm trying to save some money on the account...enough for me to buy the Tamagotchi Familitchi. Also it seems like Tamagotchi Familitchi will not be making it's way to where I live so I cannot buy it locally. So Please, Please consider making a small donation...no matter how small the amount... ($2, $1 or even a few cents will be greatly appreciated). Once I have enough funds 'll buy the V5 and I'll be able to finally start writing about it here. Also I've opened a shop, there's an image link on the right side of this page, feel free to visit. That's it for today, I will post more images as soon as I have enough time so check back soon.

P.S. The image below is the official 2D image of Mamekatchi.
Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) yes he is a teenager! I have got him on my familitchi! just a few things you might want to know before you get one.

*you can't pause it (so SO irritating)

* it is sort of hard to 'love' your characters as you have to care for more than one at the same time

* the age and weight icons have vanished :?

Anonymous said...

hi
ive got this v5 tama
it so cool love it my school wont let us have tamas in school but i talke mine still i found that you can pause it you go on tv icon then
then travel show then press go soon it will travel intil you next press c its true coz on the one when you can pause if you press b the time comes or a so thats how you pause.
ive came so atached to mine i have 8 most r now marryed my favroutes r my 1st and 2nd (i love them all soooo much but these were my 1st ones i had)my 1st one is called jimmy/boy
my 2nd tama has not got marryed coz i love all 3 soo much
kevin/boy
joe/boy
caroline/girl
ps you can only make there 2nd name up so people eg me
make there name up and put on papper
by rhiane

Anonymous said...

i have mamekatchi on my familitchi to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have the V5 too! It is rather anyoing to check on three charecters at once, but I have an only child for my second generation. And the travel show does serve as pause, It's irritating beacuse people who dont read the manual dont know and on japenese version it costs money.(500$!) And Mamekatchi is a teenager, I currently have him.

(some people must suck at typing, I am 10!)

Viokotchi