Sponsors

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tamagotchi V4.5 - UraMametchi

It's been a while since I last posted an update about Aden. Since the last post Aden has grown from toddler to teen and from teen to adult. In the above picture you can see him in his teen stage as Crackertchi. I was really lucky that while I was taking this picture Aden started to morph, that's why he's at the bottom of the screen. I had worked on the humour points to get UraMametchi and here he is :D :
Now I want to increase the humour points more so that Aden will morph into Hyottokotchi. Can anyone tell me how much humour points I will need for this to happen? Is it 450 like on the V4?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Uramametchi is sooo cute! When I first got Mametchi on my V3 I was overjoyed.

tamaquad said...

I think he is really cute, but I dont Have a v4.5, so I really don't know.