Sponsors

Friday, May 1, 2009

OM21: Music Star Generation 7

So Otokitchi left, and I began my seventh generation of my Music Star! I named him after myself, "OsuMesu", something I've never done before.


He evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. I haven't had him in a while, so it was nice to see him again. :) I gave him the instrument Guitar, and the toy Bandai logo.

He evolved into Kikitchi, and formed a band with a Hinotamatchi named Toby and a Ringotchi named Thu. Their band is called "Clover!", and right now, they're into Rock-n-Roll. 

Hopefully he'll be evolving into an adult tomorrow. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of him as a child and teen:


Seems he really loves those Easter eggs. :P

He did the animation today too, even though it's now May. Wait... just checked, he thinks it's April 26th. Oh boy. 9_9 I'll fix that later.

~OM21

3 comments:

!Gotchi-Gotchi! said...

lol! Little bit behind time are you OsuMesu?
Nice post. You're gonna make a great addition to the blog, OM21.

bandaibandit said...

WOW!! generation 7! thats great. have you got all the awards yet? i'm on generation 3 and my previous tamas have each recieved an instrument, but on this 3rd one it didnt. is that normal. so now i cant get anymore #1 awards because i need a new genre of music to master. any suggestions. maybe i'll just have to wait for my next hatching

Anonymous said...

i got mine to 12 generation. but then they left.=(