Sponsors

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tamagotchi + color - It's finally here


Finally my white Tamagotchi + Color has arrived today. I was really worried that it got lost or something since I had ordered this tamagotchi almost a month ago. I guess this was due to the fact that I ordered it during the holiday season so delays are to be expected. Anyway, the long wait is now over. I took the first picture of my new Tamagotchi+color while it was still in it's packaging (picture above).

After a lot of fumbling with scissors I managed to get the tamagotchi out withouth tearing the packaging. I'm always careful to leave the original packaging intact so as to facilitate storage in the future. Below is a picture of all the things included in the box: the tamagotchi+color (duh!), 2 AAA batteries and the instruction booklet.




I know that this is a short post. please check for later posts, I'll be adding more about this tamagotchi as I go along. Check back, I'll be adding another post in a few minutes :D

No comments: