Sponsors

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tamagotchi V5 - Iwatchi

Hey y'all! In the above picture is my latest 3D creation: Iwatchi. I included Sunnitchi as well because the last time I posted an image of her I forget to give the proper color to the spikey-things around her head (I guess these represent the sun-rays). Well I fixed her and here she in glorious 3D accompanied by the baby Iwatchi: the rock Tamagotchi...so sweet :) As you already might know, Iwatchi is the baby stage of the Space family on the Tamagotchi V5. I already explained how to get this family in one of my posts. To find it just browse through previous entries in the archive section (on the right-side of this page).
I'm now trying to finnish Hoshitchi and Mikazukitchi which are the other space family characters that I haven't done in 3D yet...I'll be finnishing them soon. So check back :)
Below is the original 2D image of Iwatchi:

Tamagotchi cheats Tamagotchi cheats Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi cheats Tamagotchi Tamagotchi Tamagotchi cheats Tamagotchi cheats Tamagotchi virtual pet virtual pets

1 comment:

tamaquad said...

Aww! Like father like sunnytchi. Get it?